EMAT Transducers are electromagnetic acoustic transducers using a principle of Lorentz force in magnetic field.
If you have interrest of buying this products, please contact us.
EMAT Transducers are electromagnetic acoustic transducers using a principle of Lorentz force in magnetic field. Main advantage of EMAT transducer is that no coupling is required and not needed to be removed paintings from tested materials. The EMAT probe can be used in contact with or at small distance from material surface.
Parameters of EMAT probe for thickness measurement
- Dead zone: 15 μs
- Range of measured thickness: 1,0 mm – 150 mm
- Distance between probe and material: 1 to 2 mm
- Thickness of protective layer: 0.5 mm
- Material of protective layer: composit plate
- Type of probe: shear wave
- Probe diameter: Ø 38 mm
Ø 20 mm
- Flaw Detectors
- Power electronics
- Inspection systems
- X-RAY systems