DIO 3000 Turbins
The telemetric station DIO 3000 Turbines is the complex industrial system used for data acquisition from sensors placed at important places at Turbines to control correct positioning of shaft.
The telemetric station DIO 3000 Turbines is the complex industrial system used for data acquisition from sensors placed at important places at Turbines to control correct positioning of shaft. The graphic colored display assures the possibility to observe on the spot the time records of all acquired signals in the same way as directly on the recording instrument without using further additional accessories. The DIO 3000 used for monitoring of turbins is shown in the picture.
The instrument has built-in graphical user interface which offers monitoring the time records of all values from connected sensors. Using the implemented advanced signal processing algorithms with fast processing speed the integrated processor provides immediate analysis and evaluation of all signals acquired sensors. Due to the advanced technology the system is possible to evaluate more dependent signals using group processing. Based on the detailed analysis the telemetric station is able to send messages (alarms) in case of warnings or errors via GSM or e-mail.
- Nominal supply voltage – 24 VAC, 50 Hz
- Back up supply voltage 12 VDC
- Thermal tolerance -25 up to 50 °C
- Coverage degree IP 20
- Steel sheet casing Rittal E-box EB with two locks
- Overvoltage category II.
- Maximal humidity 92 %
- Maximal current from the internal source 24 V = 0,8 A
- Maximal voltage of the external circuits 24 VDC =
- Number of binary inputs – up to 48
- Number of analogue inputs (4/0-20 mA DC, 0-10 VDC) – up to 60
- Number of binary outputs (60V, 0,5A) – up to 20
- Number of analogue outputs (4-20mA) – up to 20
Based on the analogue and binary physical inputs integrated in the telemetric station, the system is able to collect values from different connected sensors (temperature, pressure, volume, acceleration etc.) and provide detailed signal analysis with consequent evaluation. By software configuration, the system is also able to send alarms (via GSM or e-mail) and display them on the screen.
The system is widely used in applications where it is required to keep track of important signals:
- Gas stations
- Flaw Detectors
- Inspection systems
- MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC components
- STARMANS SiC Power electronics
- X-RAY systems