DIO 1000 SFE
Easy and price affordable solution for your daily applications in workshop, laboratory and outdoors. Well balanced between ergonomics and functionality.
If you have interrest of buying this products, please contact us.
New generation of electronic components, fast micro-processors and our long-term experience in manufacturing of ultrasonic instruments enabled us to develop really advanced revolutionary ultrasonic flaw detector Defectobook® DIO1000 with the best parameters and functions.
- Well balanced between ergonomics and functionality: easy solutions for your daily applications in workshop, laboratory and outdoors. Due to its adjustable handle, the instrument sits stable on any surface you encounter, even on round parts.
- Large bright color LCD screen 1024 x 768 pixels, excellent visibility on the direct sunlight.
- Optimum performance and extended connectivity.
- Lightweight 1,28 kg / 3,04 lbs and just 34 mm thin.
- The DIO 1000 combines the powerful advantages of digital design with the detailed dynamic echo information to bring back the “analog look and performance”, using sampling rate of 200 MHz.
- Direct access to 12 main functions.
- Burst pulser selectable and tunable for optimum probe matching to satisfy a wide range of tough-to-penetrate applications.
- EMAT for non-contact testing.
- Trigonometric flaw locatio n functi on wi th curvature correction automatically calculate s depth, surface distance and sound path to flaw along with the leg of the inspection when using angle beam probes. All TOF measurements can be displayed in mm, inches or μs.
- Standard DAC, JIS-DAC, AVG, API, Automatic Thicknessmeter, Auto Gain, Auto Freeze, Automatic Calibration, Curved Surface Measurement.
- Weld rating calculation simplifies the rating of indications in welds according to AWS Specification D1.1.
- B-scan imaging – thickness mode or RGB palette.
- Tests for Damp heat / Humidity as per norms EN 600-2-78;02; EN 60068-1
- Vibration tests as per norm EN 60068-2-6 ed 2:08
- Shock tests as per norm EN 60068-2-29:1996+Z1:10
Easy and price affordable solution for your daily applications in workshop, laboratory and outdoors. Well balanced between ergonomics and functionality:
- Aerospace – composite testing
- Steel production – large castings, hot and cold rolled steel
- Engineering – welds and joints
- Railway – track junctions in manganese steel
- Energy – austenitic welds, drive shafts etc.
- Pipe inspection
- Crack detection and sizing
- Flaw Detectors
- Inspection systems
- MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC components
- STARMANS SiC Power electronics
- X-RAY systems