DIO 1000 PA
Our latest Ultrasonic Flaw Detector Defectobook® combines features of conventional ultrasonic with the power of the Phased Array.
If you have interrest of buying this products, please contact us.
The new advanced DEFECTOBOOK® DIO 1000 PA digital ultrasonic flaw detector is now augmented with phased array imaging capabilities. It is combining all features of conventional ultrasonic with power of phased array.
Using the latest generation of electronic components and microprocessors we have brought the thinnest, lightest and really portable phased array instrument, which makes your inspection easy and fast. The standard configuration is 16 parallel (in preparation 32 parallel), and with extendable module 16:64 and 16:128. The DEFECTOBOOK® DIO 1000 PA complies with all common standards as EN12668-1, ASME Code case 2541, ASTM E2491, ASTM E2700. The instrument also combines the powerful advantages of digital design with the detailed dynamic echo information, using sampling rate 200 MHz, 12-bit.
Advantages of DIO 1000 PA
- Thinnest phased array instrument
- Weight only 1.3 kg with battery
- Battery operating time up to 10 hours
- Lots of possibilities (A-SCAN, B-SCAN, C-SCAN, Weld manager, EMAT, Tofd, …)
- Tests for Damp heat / Humidity as per norms EN 600-2-78;02; EN 60068-1
- Vibration tests as per norm EN 60068-2-6 ed 2:08
- Shock tests as per norm EN 60068-2-29:1996+Z1:10
Color TFT sunlight, 1024 (w) x 768 (h)
|Display Update Rate||
Minimum 60 Hz
99 x 130 mm
|Focal law quantity||
Outside synchronization, echo start
-10 °C to 50 °C
-40 °C to 70 °C
|Battery Operating Time||
up to 10 hours
4 – 16 GB (up to 40000 A-Scans)
224 x 188 x 34 mm
0.74 kg without battery + 0.54 kg battery
2 years, optional 3 years
- Aerospace – composite testing
- Steel production – large castings, hot and cold rolled steel
- Engineering – welds and joints
- Railway – track junctions in manganese steel
- Energy – austenitic welds, drive shafts etc.
- Pipe inspection
- Crack detection and sizing
- Flaw Detectors
- Inspection systems
- STARMANS SiC Power electronics
- X-RAY systems